My Favourite Places to Eat...

I'm the type of person who can never decide on which restaurant to go to but when it finally comes to it I have certain favourites so I thought it would be interesting to share them with you. 


Without further ado here are my top 5 favourite places to eat, in no particular order... 

1. Pizza by Goli - Now you are probably going to notice a theme with the repetition of Italian restaurants and pizza pictures but who doesn't love a good pizza? You always get the best feeling when you find a restaurant that is perfect for you, a restaurant that serves the most delicious food no matter what you order, a restaurant that serves the nicest garlic bread in the whole wide world! 
Marco Polo Pizza












2. Mexican- Next up is Mexican, generally I have a huge love for mexican food, my favourite thing to do is for us to cook loads of the Old el Paso kits for the whole family but it's always nice to go out for mexican too. There are a couple of restaurants that I have been to for Mexican food including Chimichanga and Chiquito, purely down to personal preference I don't like eating out for mexican as I can never choose what to order.

Home cooked Smokey BBQ Fajitas and Nachos 













3. Prezzo- and back to the italian cuisine. I first experienced a meal at Prezzo at their restaurant outside of Euston Station before taking the train back home. The food was amazing and for once I didn't order pizza... following our first visit I have since returned to try out my nearest Prezzo restaurant.

         
Lasagne 
 
4. Zizzi- Yet another Italian... another place for perfect pizza. Again, I have only visited Zizzi on a couple of occasions but this is primarily due to distance, if I could go more often then I would. Each time I have ordered both a starter followed by a pizza, this restaurant is both delicious and good value for money. 
Pepperoni Campagna Rustica Pizza 
 
5. Miller and Carter- Finally one of my all time favourites is Miller and Carter, a steak restaurant where the meals are quite pricey but well worth the money. It is often difficult to find a restaurant that can cook steak just the way you like it but here that isn't an issue. Along with your steak you get onion loaf, a steak sauce and a choice of chips or sweet potato fries- prior to the steak being served you also get a lettuce wedge with your choice of dressing (I love garlic mayo and parmesan).
Fillet Steak with Onion Loaf and Fries 

And there you have it, my top five favourite places to eat! If you do decide to try any of them out - I just hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 18 Ambitions for 2018